There is only one place to be in early spring if you are a Cask Strength Single Malt Whisky lover and that is at The 2019 Spirit of Speyside Dufftown Whisky Fair held on the Saturday and Sunday before the first May Bank Holiday.
This was their 20th Anniversary and once again we were in attendance showing off our latest menu of Cask Strength Single Malt Whisky inviting everyone to taste our present selection of Dream Drams!
This Spring & Summer’s menu of classic Cask Strength Single Malts included the following:
- Fettercairn 9 year old Highland 55.1% @ £39.99
- Ardmore 9 year old Speyside 61.5% @ £49.99
- Glen Moray 10 year old Speyside 57.8% @ £49.99
- Tomintoul 12 year old Speyside 58.4% @ £49.99
- Tobermory 21 year old Isle of Mull 47.5% @ £65.00
- Speyside 21 year old 55.7% @ £69.99
- Aberlour 26 year old Speyside 43.1% @ £69.99
All were received with applause but as always one becomes the talk of the fair and this year it was the Aberlour 26 year old from Speyside which is probably the best whisky we have ever had the joy to offer to our customers. It is so perfectly balanced and rounded with all the right ingredients in the right place at the right level – not to be missed!!
Why not come and see us and our next menu of Cask Strength Single Malt Whisky at next year’s Spirit of Speyside at Dufftown AB55 4AY – Happy Drams!